1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the literal Creator of all things. God is perfect in every way and He is sovereign. (Genesis 1:1; John 1:1; Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
2. We believe the Bible to be the infallible, inspired, Word of God. As such it is our final authority for all matters of faith and Christian practice. (2 Timothy 3:14-17)
3. We believe that death seals the eternity of each person (Hebrews 9:27). Those who are forgiven will spend eternity with God in heaven; those not forgiven will be eternally separated from God in hell. (John 5:28-29; Daniel 12:2)
4. We believe heaven is a literal place of eternal joy, peace, comfort and security. It is the place where God will be present with the redeemed forever. There will be no more crying or suffering or death experienced by those people who go to heaven. (Revelation 21:3,4)
5. We believe hell is a literal place of eternal suffering and punishment for all who are not redeemed. It is a lake of burning sulfur, where the devil and all demons will suffer eternally, as will the spirits of all of the dead who were not redeemed. (Revelation 20:10-15)
6. We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned and as a result is lost and without hope apart from receiving Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23; 6:23; Acts 4:12)
7. We believe Jesus Christ to be God incarnate, existing from the beginning with God the Father. He was born of the Virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life making Him the only worthy sacrifice to pay for the sins of man.
8. We believe God’s love for us was extended through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ to become the atonement for our sins. Jesus willfully gave His life and was brutally tortured and nailed to a cross to die, all because of His love for mankind. (John 3:16) After three days, he rose from the dead, proving His victory over sin, death, and the devil. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
9. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of the Living God, who draws people to Christ and who lives in every person who has received Christ. (John 16:8-9; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 1:13-14)
10. We believe we cannot earn our salvation. Salvation, or the forgiveness of sins, is available only by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ. This free gift of forgiveness is offered to all who receive Christ as Lord and Savior. We are saved by grace through faith. (Ephesians 2:8,9) (John 1:12)
11. We believe faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal life in heaven (Acts 4:12). He is the one mediator between man and God, and the only way to a relationship with God is through Jesus.
12. We believe the Bible clearly teaches the pattern to receive Christ is to believe in Jesus as God's Son and Savior of the world, repent of personal sin, and confess Christ publicly. (Romans 10:9; Acts 2:38; Mark 16:16)
13. We believe that Jesus came to this earth for more than opening the door to heaven. Jesus said “I came that they might have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10). The way to tap into that abundant life is to enjoy a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through regularly reading the Bible, prayer, worship, and fellowship with other believers. We were created to experience God, to love and serve Him, and to love others. If we miss that, we miss out on so much of the life God intended for us.